Next Oga In Agric Ltd is a digital Agric business investment platform that gives investors/partners the opportunity to venture into Agric/farming business right from the comfort of their home by sponsoring farms and produce under our cluster farming program
Next Oga In Agric builds a technologically driven Agric business system that connects farms with investor by offering best return on investment over a period of investment cycle.
Our agro produce supplies are done with best global practice and all our farms at Next Oga In Agric are secured and insured with one of the leading insurance companies in Nigeria.
The following terms and conditions (the “Terms”) govern your access to and/or use of the Next Oga In Agric Ltd
platform, website and nextoga.com
content, services and products available at and/or through the website, including, but not limited to, digital Agric investment, agro produce off-take and general Agric business deals.
This agreement providesinformation about terms and conditions between the You (Investor) and Next Oga In Agric Ltd (company) under which you agree to partner with the company in her agro-trading business activities through our platform (www.nextoga.com)
- We encourage you to carefully read and understand these Terms before you use our website
- We encourage you to take your time to understand the terms of business before ou start to invest in any farm or produce
- You confirm your agreement to these Terms either by registering as an investor on our website or by signing a copy of these Terms.
LEGAL AND REGULATORY INFORMATION
Next Oga In Agric Limited is a limited liability company registered in Nigeria (registration number RC 1703606 with its address at No: 2A, Johnson Street, Off Dipe-Olu Street, Off AwolowoWa, Allen Round About, Allen Ikeja Lagos, Nigeria.
Next Oga In Agric Limited is an Agriculture company providing dynamicdigital Agric buns investment solutions for its users to sponsor farms and earn return on investment per unit of sponsors over a period of time.
Acceptance of terms And Conditions
This is commonly understood and agreed by and between Next Oga In AgricLimitedand Investors that:
- Next Oga In Agric Limited farm/cultivate farms and sell agro produce to off-takers.
- Shall pay her investors their initial capital and the accumulated ROI at end of the investment duration for each chosen trading project.
- The ROI’s for our projects ranges from 25% to 50% depending on the agro-trading project invested upon and its duration.
- The available agro-trading projects and details are stated on our online platform www.nextoga.com
The investor acknowledges that he does not own any part of the farmland, produce cultivated but only entitled to a portion of the proceeds according to the percent of ROI issued on the investment at the end of the farm cycle
Percentage ROI is not negotiable from the whatis been displayed on the online platform and website and social media (www.nextoag.com) and @nextogainagricz
In the case of lost, hazard or any form of incident that may damage the farms, Next Oga In Agric Limited will return the initial capital back to her investors over a mutually agreed period of time, as only the Investor's capital is insured.
Each party takes legal and financial responsibility for the actions of its respective employees, officers, agents, representatives and volunteers. (For Institutional Investors).
You are free and permitted to request for a physical visit to the farms or partnership (Eiher off take produce)
Should you wish to visit farms where our investment are, this should be communicated in an email at least 2 weeksbefore the scheduled visit date.
- Invested funds are not refundable from the day of investment and during the duration of the project funded.
- Invested capital and ROI will be paid directly to investors supplied account details.
- Agreeing to this investment does not make you a full partner or owner in the business but just an investor with a specific ROI due at a specific time.
- This agreement may be amended from time to time by mutual agreement of the parties in a written modification signed by both parties.
- This agreement may be terminated by mutual agreement of the parties and shall automatically terminate upon completion of all responsibilities as stated herein, unless otherwise amended.
Next Oga In Agric Limited shall undertake the following activities;
- Decide which investment are presently put up, the ROI and period of investment on the website
- Organize his own team of vast and resourceful business developers to ensure smooth running of her farms and sales of the commodities.
- Ensure that the highest best standard practice is followed to give us highly competitive agro business.
- Provide regular updates to investors on www.nextoga.com on our farms
- Sells produce to off takers, processing companies, etc..
- Pay investors his/her initial capital with the promised ROI specific to the project selected on www.nextoga.com for which the investment is based.
Funders Shall Undertake The Following Activities:
- Sign up on www.nextoga.com and sign in to your dashboard
- Browse our website www.nextoga.com to select your investment/ farm projects, read and understand its terms, funding, duration and ROI’s
- Invest in selected farm(s)
- Proceed to payment.
- See your dashboard to preview your investment
- Relax and watch your investment grow
- See your mail and dashboard for regular updates
- Send us message if(when) you want to visit farms
- Refer someone to join us
Sponsor Representations And Warranties
Representations and warranties are statements and promises made by you (investor) to our Company (Next Oga In Agric Ltd), which we rely on as being accurate in our dealings with you. You make the following representations and warranties to us at the time of agreeing to these Terms and every time you use the Platform or Services.
- You are over the age of 18 years;
- You are of sound mind and have the capacity to enter into these Terms
- All personal information that you provide about yourself is accurate and true to the best of your knowledge;
- You hold a bank account in Nigeria in your own name and will use this account to transfer money to our account when you sponsor a farm and to receive refunds of contributions made and profits earned;
- You will not represent anyone or let anyone represent you in transacting with us except we both agree to this clause
- You are not using any illegal funds or attempting to launder by investing into a farm with us
- if you are registering or accepting these Terms on behalf of a legal entity such as a company, trust or partnership, you are legally authorized to do so and we may request evidence of such legal entitlement (by way of a copy of any document which shows the valid and subsisting authorization);and
- You are not breaching any laws or regulations that are applicable to you or any company, trust or partnership upon whose instructions you are acting.
ACCESS AND USE
- Secure access to the Platform is provided by way of your username and password. These log-in credentials are unique to you and are the primary method of securely identifying you when delivering our Services to you. It is therefore extremely important that you keep your username and password secure at all times.
- If you suspect that your secure access to the Platform has been compromised in any way, it is your responsibility to contact us.
- You confirm that you will only use our Platform for the purposes set out for in these Terms.
- You confirm that you will not attempt to gain unauthorized access to the secure areas of the Website or Platform and furthermore you will not attempt to use code or software to manipulate or automate functions available on the Website.
- Access to the Platform may be restricted at the discretion of the Company, particularly during periods of maintenance and updating.
- We have the right not to act on your instructions including where we deem that your instruction was not sufficiently clear, or we could not verify your identity to our satisfaction, or the instruction was not made by you, or we believe that the instruction may be related to an illegal activity.
- The parties shall each be solely responsible for any and all costs associated with their responsibilities under this agreement.
- This agreement shall be effective upon the date of the last party to sign below.
- The parties indicate agreement by accepting this terms and conditions.
- As our exit strategy in the long run when we feel the need for expansion or if for any other reason(s) becomes necessary, we aim to go public by selling shares through initial public offering (IPO).
- For existing investors at this time, they would not need to buy shares separately as their investment at this time will be converted into shares in the company while they get their share certificates, while getting their standard expected ROI.
- All other basic and standard protocols will be followed by the company you ensure a smooth transition to PLC.
- That the company will approach the SEC to perfect this process and go through accredited professionals to make this happen.
Dispute Resolution Clause
- In the event of a dispute arising out of or in connection with this agreement including any question regarding its existence validity or termination, the parties shall first seek settlement of that dispute by conciliation in accordance with the Nigeria Conciliation Rules which Rules are deemed to be incorporated by reference into this clause.
- Where more than one conciliator is appointed, parties shall be free to appoint one conciliator each but the 3rd conciliator shall be mutually appointed by the parties.
- If the dispute is not settled by conciliation within 30 days of the appointment of the conciliator(s) or such further period as the parties shall agree in writing, the dispute shall be referred to and finally resolved by arbitration under the Nigeria Arbitration Rules which Rules are deemed to be incorporated by reference into this clause.
- Where more than one arbitrator is appointed, parties shall be free to appoint one arbitrator each but the 3rd arbitrator shall be mutually appointed by the parties.
- The language to be used in the conciliation and in the arbitration shall be English.
- governing law of this agreement shall be the substantive law of Nigeria.
- In any arbitration commenced pursuant to this clause;
- The number of arbitrator(s) shall be three unless parties agreed in writing that the arbitrators shall be one.
- The seat, venue or legal place of the conciliation or arbitration shall be in Nigeria; the city of Lagos or any other city parties shall agree
If you have any question regarding this Agreement, or comments about the Site or its contents should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +2348020866659